Click for Website / Click For Email
Phone: (614) 466-4538
OEA Comments on Current Bills
- Provide flexibility on testing and graduation in response to COVID. Senate Floor vote passed 32-1.
- Revise school district and school building report card law. Senate Floor vote passed 32-1.
- Significantly reduce training requirements for armed school personnel. HB 99 passed 23-9. OEA opposes the bill.
- Establishes highly partisan Congressional districts in defiance of Constitutional amendment adopted by voters. Passed 24-7.
- Co-Sponsor of SB 119 to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity. OEA supports the bill.
- Co-Sponsor of SB 209 to ban mask mandates at public schools, universities and businesses.